Wellpath Health Services Administrator (HSA) in Yakima, Washington
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
The Health Services Administrator, RN is responsible for overseeing and assessing all healthcare services at the facility, ensuring compliance with company policies, contractual obligations, and healthcare regulations. This position manages the department budget and seeks to improve operational efficiencies while utilizing the nursing process to provide comprehensive care to patients. Additionally, the Health Services Administrator, RN acts as a liaison between facility staff, contracting agencies, and compliance agencies regarding healthcare-related matters.
• Provides leadership and administrative supervision to facility healthcare operations including Medical, Psychiatry, and Nursing services.
• Ensures compliance with policies and procedures of the company and regulatory standards.
• Directs the work of healthcare employees and contract providers, including hiring, evaluating performance, training, and disciplinary action.
• Develops and modifies departmental policies and procedures, and identifies methods to improve operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Maintains effective relationships with staff, contracted providers, and outside provider agencies, and utilizes data to evaluate health care delivery systems.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Previous healthcare management or supervisory experience.
Experience as a nurse supervisor/manager or charge nurse is desirable.
Experience in healthcare planning, budgeting and meeting contractual obligations preferred.
Experience in a secure residential facility a plus.
Knowledge and experience in remote diagnosis and treatment by means of medical telecommunications technology.
- Current and active Registered Nurse licensed in the state of employment, or eligibility through reciprocity, preferred.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/149986/health-services-administrator%2c-rn-required/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Facility WA Yakima Cty Det Ctr
Shift Day 8 hour
- Wellpath Jobs