Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. Tech Campus Site Security Manager in Woodinville, Washington
Position: Site Security Manager (SSM) - Puget Sound
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager
Location: Puget Sound, WA
Benefits & Perks:
Paid Time Off - 40 hours after 1 year of service paid out for FT security officers who worked a minimum of 2080 hours
Sick Days - 1 hour accrued every 30 hours worked
Paid Family Leave- up to 12 weeks a year in accordance with State law
Company Benefits Include:
11 paid holidays Tuition Reimbursement Up to $1,200.00 in commuter benefits 95% Employer Sponsored MED/DEN/VIS Plans Available Child Care Discount Up to 6% 401K matching program Yearly Paid Professional Licensing Paid Training Monthly/Quarterly Recognition Programs Advancement Opportunities
The Site Security Manager is responsible for security operations and services for specific secured spaces located in the Puget Sound region. This position is the subject matter expert of site requirements and business needs and provides a high degree of customer service for tented projects. Core responsibilities include managing onboarding and offboarding processes, data and metrics tracking, event coordination, direct management of onsite staff, and scheduling/payroll processes.
Manages the physical security operations for tented project space.
Supports and acts at the direction of Senior Operations Managers to ensure the delivery of high-quality customer
service for the Tech Campus account.
Develops monthly reports for the purposes of trend analysis and completion of the Quarterly Business Reviews.
Manages staffing levels and ensures accurate billing.
Participates in the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development, and retention of high caliber staff.
Acts to ensure that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect. Will include coaching employees and
carrying out corrective actions as necessary.
- Implement key performance measures, tracking tools, scorecards, and reporting methods in cooperation with
the Senior Operations Managers and the Regional Account Manager to enhance operational performance.
- Meet regularly with Tech campus and Securitas management for account reviews; address any actual or potential
problems; supports security planning, assessments, and surveys; reviews and updates local procedures and post
orders. Ensures alignment with Domestic locations.
- Collaborate with other vendor teams and Global Security groups to resolve local issues and further security
- Partners with local stakeholders to plan and support high visibility assignments which may include providing
access control, visitor registration, general logistics, and event security.
- Provides input to company initiatives; promptly assists in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and
- Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to
achieve assigned business objectives.
• The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks
may vary and are documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform
all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to
• All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or
tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential)
• Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be
documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed
• In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work
practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety
rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe
• All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and
to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of
uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to
request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and
• Associate's Degree and 4 or more years of responsible experience in security, military, law enforcement and/or
business management, or an equivalent combination of work experience and education.
• Candidates with managerial experience in one or more of the following areas: security operations, service
planning or service development highly preferred.
COMPENTENCIES (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
• If required for assigned accounts must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and
municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet requirements for specific skills, certifications or authorizations
specified for the assigned accounts.
• Detailed knowledge of security operations and procedures.
• Familiarity of 24x7 monitoring center operations and Lenel integrated access control and CCTV systems.
• Experienced in the development and implementation of security procedures.
• Effective staff management, including assigning work and providing training and discipline.
• Ability to provide positive direction and motivate performance.
• Understanding of a variety of security and safety device technology and controls.
• Ability to develop and maintain a high functioning security team at the site.
• Ability to manage officer schedule assignments.
• Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
• Knowledge of business operations management and human resources administration.
• Strong computer proficiency with Tech campus operating systems and applications.
• Ability to synthesize business/financial data and develop reports and recommendations.
• Well-developed planning, organization and leadership skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service background with experience in service delivery.
• Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
• Ability to participate on project teams as either a leader or contributing member.
• Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
• Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changing organization, business, and client needs.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
• Ability to maintain composure when dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public; occasionally
under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
• Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Computer usage which may include prolonged periods of data entry.
• Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
• Regular talking and hearing.
• May be required to use a vehicle in the performance of duties.
• Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
• Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
- Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. Jobs