Papé Machinery, Inc. Parts Sales Counterperson - 502415126 in Walla Walla, Washington
*PAPE MACHINERY, INC. AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION WALLA WALLA, WA* *PARTS SALES COUNTERPERSON:* Do you love working in a positive, high-energy environment? Do you love providing a great experience for customers? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you! Pape Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is adding to their Parts team in Walla Walla. At Pape, you can count on us to invest heavily in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team! WHAT YOULL DO: In the Parts Counter role, you will work with customers in person and on the phone to ensure they get the parts they need for their equipment. Every day you will determine customer parts needs through the use of literature, computer programs, and parts knowledge, and recommend parts or services to the customer. To thrive in this role, you must be excellent at maintaining and building relationships with customers and have a winning attitude. WHAT YOU NEED:
- Self-motivation and assertive drive.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast pace and team-oriented environment.
- Verifiable parts counter experience or applicable mechanical/service experience.
- Knowledge of parts inventory.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers by telephone and in person, in an effort to sell company parts and other services.
- Above-average organizational skills.
*Compensation: $20-26/hr (Depending on Experience)* *Why work for Pape:*
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Pap vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement Pape is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation Pape is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 160 locations, over 4,500 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilitie The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or appl