Amazon Web Services Sourcing Recruiter - AWS Infrastructure Operations in Virtual Location - Arkansas, Arkansas
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Network Services Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting AWS technical teams to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients.
Successful Recruiters on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
· Engage qualified candidates for a variety of niche and highly technical roles using multiple sourcing techniques.
· Partner with key stakeholders to build and implement effective recruiting strategies.
· Communicate sourcing strategies to business and recruiting leaders verbally and in writing, utilizing data, deliverables and timelines.
· Work with candidates through the interview process at a quick pace to create a great candidate experience.
· Develop and implement new recruiting processes and fine tune existing processes for efficiency and maximum return on investment, while maintaining client and candidate experience as the top priority.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional or military experience
· 2+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 1+ year of technical recruiting experience
· 1+ years of CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate
· 2+ years of experience of managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships, as well as building reports and utilizing a variety of recruiting plans and tools.
· Client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing channels, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Previous Client Management or Program Management experience ideal.
· MS Office - including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
· Clear written and verbal communication, organizational, and negotiation skills.
· Possess strong analytic skills; ability to inspect, analyze, and influence using data.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs