H.R.A.O.W. Inc DBA: Hr Alliance Solar Site Surveyor Tech in Vancouver, Washington
- Inspect and assess home in preparation for solar design and installation.
- Perform duties in a professional manner with a focus on customer service.
- Use hand tools and electrical meters/equipment.
- Keep detailed records, schedule dates, timelines, and notes of interactions with customers.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A valid U.S drivers license (clean driving record)
- Must be self driven, highly motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with strong organization skills.
- Able to think critically and problem solve in various situations and environments.
- Able to hear verbal commands/warnings.
- Able and willing to work from heights and steep roof pitches with safety equipment.
- Able to work in confined spaces (attics/crawl space).
- Able to work some weekends and OT as needed.
- Be willing to travel as needed.
- Ability to use technology and CRM\'s.
- Ability to operate a drone
- Ability to work with clients over the phone. (Phone provided)
- High school diploma
- Experience in a residential construction installations.
- Electrical experience, but not required.
- Benefit package: W-2, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Full Retirement.