SEH America Inc. Industrial Electrician (Journeyman) in Vancouver, Washington
SEH America is located in Vancouver, Washington. It is one of 13 Shin-Etsu Handotai Group (SEH) facilities located around the world. SEH is the world-leader in the manufacturing of silicon wafers for the semiconductor industry.
At SEH America, our philosophy and success rest upon our commitment to excellence, quality of service and product to our customers, and a safe working environment for our employees.
We are currently looking for a Journeyman level Industrial Electrician to join our Facilities Maintenance team. The main objective for the Industrial Electrician will be to maintain complex electrical systems within a large semiconductor manufacturing operation. If you are looking for a solid, stable company with excellent benefits, job progression and a team environment, apply today!
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure optimal operation of electrical systems by responding to alarms, troubleshooting and repairing systems.
Limit production downtime by scheduling and communicating routine electrical preventative maintenance.
Work with multiple systems such as PLC, VFD, and UPS.
Perform routine work with high voltage equipment– up to 115kv.
Organize and prioritize critical electrical needs in a fast-paced environment.
Maintain plant electrical safety and ensures that installations follow code compliance and standards.
Maintain continuity among work teams by effectively documenting and communicating key information.
Continually increase technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing publications, etc.
Washington State 07 electrical license required
3+ years of experience in a similar Industrial Electrician role
This position requires an excellent safety record
This person must have outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability to manage and effectively work multiple projects concurrently with a wide variety of personalities
Must be willing to work in an individual contributor role and work well within a team environment
Able to work from heights utilizing; ladders, scissor lifts, boom lifts, etc. is required
WA 01 Licensed Electrician preferred
Semiconductor or related large plant/ high-tech experience ideal
Experience with General Electric switch gear a plus
Experience with ABB VFDs
Will work both indoors and outdoors in a wide variety of facility, manufacturing, and shop areas. May be exposed to excessive noise levels. May be exposed to wet/slippery conditions. Ability to work at heights and in confined/congested spaces is required. Usage of PPE gear up to level B and compliance with company safety policies and procedures is required. Bending and squatting may be required along with frequent lifting up to 25 - 50 pounds.
The standard hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Overtime (including nights and weekends) could be required.
Relocation assistance to the Vancouver, WA area may be available for this position.
SEH AMERICA BENEFITS
We are committed to employee health and wellness and believe it plays a factor in our success. The SEH America benefit packages is considered one of the most generous plans in the region based on coverage and employee cost. SEH America is pleased to offer the following benefits, services, and perks:
Health Benefits for You and Eligible Family Members
• Medical (2 plan options with prescription drug program included) - Massage therapy, acupuncture, & naturopathy included in plan
• Dental (2 plan options)
• Vision (automatic election with medical and dental enrollment)
Paid Time-Off Benefits
• Vacation (equivalent to 80 hours first year) & Vacation Savings Account
• Sick pay (80 hrs sick pay with rollover & payout)
• 9 Paid Holidays
• Company leave programs including Short Term Medical Leave (up to 24 weeks – based on length of service) & Long Term Disability
• Bereavement Leave (up to 3 days), Jury or Witness Leave, SEH-A Military Leave Program
Other Company Provided Benefits
• 401(k) Plan- Company match plus additional employer contribution
• Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care & Dependent Care
• Employee Basic Life Insurance- Option to purchase supplemental & dependent life insurance
• Voluntary AD&D Insurance (for employee & family)
• Company provided Long Term Care Insurance – Option to purchase additional employee and spouse coverage
Services & Perks
• Education Assistance- Paid directly to school
• Employee Assistance Program
• Subsidized Childcare
• On-Site Café (cost subsidized by company)
• Community Garden
• On-Site Fitness Center (no cost & open 24/7)
• EV Charging Spots
• Multiple Award Programs & Employee Appreciation Events
• Diverse Employee Population
• Numerous Growth Opportunities & Career Paths
SEH America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to military and veteran status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, religious creed, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. Offers of employment are contingent on a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. SEH-A participates in E-Verify. More information can be found on our website.
SEH America Inc.
- SEH America Inc. Jobs