Robert Half International Front Desk Coordinator in Vancouver, Washington
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently working on a Front Desk Coordinator position with one of our clients, a reputable CPA firm in Vancouver, Washington. This is a long-term temporary position that offers full time hours and a Monday through Friday work schedule.
As the Front Desk Coordinator for this medium sized office, you'll be the "first face" of the company, welcome clients in, and set the tone for their visit. You'll also be tasked with providing a variety of administrative and clerical support throughout the day. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous front desk/reception experience, excellent communication skills, multi-line phone experience, and a passion for making people's day! If you are friendly, organized, and self-motivated, then apply now!
How you will make an impact in this Front Desk role:
• Greet and direct all visitors
• Facilitate sign-in and security procedures
• Answer a multi-line phone, triage and direct calls
• Schedule appointments and reserve meeting spaces
• Ensure completion of any needed visitor paperwork
• Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail
• File, print, scan, and fax documents
• Ensure that the lobby area is tidy and organized
What you'll need to succeed:
• A warm demeanor and put-together appearance
• Excellent attention to detail, and strong organization skills
• The ability to proactively identify tasks and effectively complete day-to-day projects without extensive supervision
• Stellar communication and social skills, and the ability to collaborate with co-workers
• Exceptional keyboarding skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and some prior knowledge of multi-line phone systems
• Previous experience with scheduling and facilities oversight is preferred
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from you! This position will likely be staffed by the end of the week! This is a great opportunity to grow your career in office support, so hit "APPLY NOW"!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Vancouver, WA
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502532131
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs