Robert Half Accountemps Accounts Receivable Specialist in Vancouver, Washington
We have an opportunity for a talented Accounts Receivable Specialist in Vancouver, WA. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for supporting accounts receivable operations and the preparation of account reconciliations. This is a full-time temporary assignment in a business casual environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work with skilled professionals and build on your resume. If you are a quick learner with strong A/R experience, please send your resume to Portland@Accountemps.com.
- Submit invoices to clients
- Assist with month-end close, including account reconciliations
- Review invoice status updates; input into accounting system
- Maintain and organize electronic files
- Perform ad-hoc duties as needed
- Reconcile invoices
- Resolve client invoice disputes
- Research prior invoice rejections; review charges for validity
- Resolve aged invoices
- Seeking 2+ years A/R experience
- Experience with billing, data entry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel SAP experience
- Excellent communication skills able to take direction
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans