CommonSpirit Health Home Care RN in University Place, Washington
You are the future of Healthcare!
We’re now in a “new normal” in healthcare where more and more patients are preferring to receive care in the comfort and safety of their own home. Superior innovation and technology, along with caring clinicians make this possible. Health Care Nurses are answering the call to serve humanity and their community by safely caring for patients in their own homes during these unprecedented times.
The top nursing opportunities today are with strong, established home health care providers with excellent outcomes and advanced technology.
Leverage technology to help keep you and your family safe!
• A flex remote workday from your own home every week!
Currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus!
• Care for patients in their own home in and around your community!
• Our remote patient monitoring reinforces your individual case management!
• Ensures every clinician and employee is following the most up-to-date guidelines from the CDC and public health departments.
Best Outcomes, Best Schedule, Best Technology, Easy Documentation, Competitive Pay – Let it work for YOU!
Join our Team Today!
As a Home Health Care RN, you will truly make a difference in the lives of your patients and their families while keeping your own family safe! Your quick thinking and medical training determine the outcome and quality of a patient’s life. You have to be quick, creative, and accurate. Not everyone can do this job, but you can!
This position will be seeing patients in Pierce County.
• Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
• Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
• An active RN license in the state of Washington
• One year of RN nurse experience
• Knowledge of administering medications
• The ability to think and act quickly and discern the difference between urgent vs. emergency situations
• Ability to be very autonomous while still being part of a care team
• Passion for excellence in quality of care
• Effective leadership in collaborating with all team members including physicians and ancillary team members
If you are ready to join our team, please send us your information or reach out to a recruiter directly at 513-403-9374.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request . We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Requisition ID 2020-104108
Employment Type Full Time
Department Home Health and Hospice
Hours Per Pay Period 80
Facility CHI Franciscan Health at Home
Standard Hours Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm with on call and rotational weekends
Work Schedule 8 Hour
Location WA-University Place
- CommonSpirit Health Jobs