Tetra Tech, Inc. Flood Regional Program Management Lead - 10500002476 in Tyler, Washington
Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world\'s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists. Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science. Tetra Tech\'s Disaster Response Division is currently seeking a Flood Regional Program Management Lead in Atlanta, Georgia Responsibilities: Program support activities consist of support for delivery of the FEMA Risk MAP program, especially program management, internal and external processes coordination, and support consistency in stakeholder communications and outreach. Some of the areas where this support will be focused, but not limited to, are:
- Hands-on assistance getting projects initiated correctly, including creating project plans and project governance structures.
- Conduct basic capability analysis to help the partnering organizations understand their ability to implement and execute basic project management. Provide execution assistance and on-going capability development through working sessions and time-of-need coaching.
- The updating and management of data entries into the Mapping Information Portal (MIP).
- Assist in performing assessments of management and business procedures and evaluate regional capacity/capabilities.
- Support program management and stakeholder communication.
- Support collaborations with Other Federal Agencies and other potential stakeholders.
- Support the development and implementation strategies to support delivery of program area goals and objectives.
- In collaboration with FEMA further define needs, seek appropriate resources, and build internal capabilities.
- Coordinate and provide support to the Cooperative Technical Partners and Production Technical Services in program management activities.
- Support data analysis requests and system maintenance efforts.
- Support the Region on tracking program metrics, risks, and hot topics to support overall program performance & delivery.
Annual Salary range for this position is \$135,000.00 - \$175,000.00 QUALFICATIONS Education, Certifications, Registrations: B.S. and 10 years of experience, or B.S. and 5 years experience with relevant Professional Registration (Certified Floodplain Manager, Project Management Professional, or similar). Degree in environmental science, geology (emphasis on hydrogeology), civil engineering Experience: Experience in project management, mitigation, and outreach communications in developing improved program planning processes necessary to support multi-year planning project prioritization, improve stakeholder collaboration and coordination, and advance the National Program objectives and goals. Experience in all hazards (with emphasis on flooding) mitigation planning. Streamlining Business Processes, Data Workflows and monitoring performance metrics. Analyzing, organizing, and compiling multi-year mapping project information into Regional 5-Year Mapping Plan documents. Maintaining a continual monitoring and updating of the plan components to adapt to program changes and budgets. Assist Regional engineers and program specialist to monitor and analyze project status by providing portfolio management and technical consultation on varying project complexities to ensure program and regional Earned Value Management (EVM) oversight. Knowledge of National Flood Insurance Progra