Robert Half International Medical Billing Specialist in Tacoma, Washington
A specialized medical facility in Tacoma is searching for a dynamic Medical Billing Specialist to join their team. If you are success driven all maintaining efficiency and organization in your workload, then this position might be the right opportunity for you! As the Medical Billing Specialist, you will be reviewing bills and entering data into spreadsheets and accounting software. You will also be providing assistance with the highest level of courtesy and professionalism to the patients.
Your responsibilities as Medical Billing Specialist will include:
• Organizing and submitting invoices to patients and insurance organizations
• Supervise aspects of patient accounts, including billing and reimbursement
• Examine, evaluate, and process invoices or bills for services rendered
• Maintain consistency and quality of data by partnering with other operational teams
• Build financial controls and procedures
• Perform clerical duties as required
• Two plus years of Medical Billing Specialist experience or a similar background managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and claims processing.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $25.00 - $28.00 / Hourly
Location: Tacoma, WA
Date Posted: November 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04430-9502768751
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs