Heritage Bank Digital Payment Specialist - EFT in Tacoma, Washington
Base Salary Range:
Level I - \$18.16 - \$22.70 - \$27.25 per hour
Level II - \$19.52 - \$24.40 - \$29.29 per hour
Depending on qualifications and experience, Digital Payment Specialist - EFT I or II may be considered.
At Heritage Bank, we work hard, but we also know how important it is to take time off to stay healthy, relax, and spend time doing what makes your heart happy!
As part of our team you'll enjoy a total rewards package, which includes base salary based on the role, experience, and skill set, along with an exceptional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), community volunteer time), and generous time off policy. Full-time team members receive a minimum of 10 paid vacation days annually* and eight hours of paid sick leave per month*, while also enjoying 11 paid holidays each calendar year, and an annual float day. *pro-rated from start date and/or hours worked. To view Benefits Summary: Apply \> Current Openings \> position \> attachment.* *
Heritage Bank currently has an exciting opportunity to join our organization!
Heritage Bank is seeking a digital payment specialist - EFT at our Southern Operations Center in Tacoma, WA. The digital payment specialist - EFT provides a full range of professional technical and general support to internal / external customers, as it relates to electronic banking products and services, with an emphasis on Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT), wire transfers and Automated Clearing House (ACH) processing. Primary responsibilities are to ensure all administrative and processing activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner and approvals are in accordance with policies, procedures, compliance and regulatory standards.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Research and responds to internal and external customer inquiries via email, phone or in person.
- Protects and maintains confidentiality with all customer financial data when handling customer requests and transactions.
- Process incoming and outgoing wire transfers, stop payments and returns accurately and timely.
- Reconcile assigned Wire and ACH general ledgers and ban control accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Acquire knowledge of departmental procedures, programs, products and services and Reg E and Dodd-Frank requirements, to ensure compliance with industry rules and regulations.
- Gain working knowledge of, and ensure bank activities are performed in compliance with, all state and federal banking laws and regulations applicable to assigned area.
- Contributes to the success of all areas of Digital Services with willingness to share in all department responsibilities, as required or assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Coursework and/or certification in accounting; or relevant education -- preferred.
*Level I - *A minimum of 1 year recent customer service, data entry, clerical and/or office support experience, demonstrating working knowledge of general office administration practices and procedures-- required. Recent experience in Digital Banking and Digital Payment Services with working knowledge and understanding of Electric Fund Transfer and ACH processing and regulatory compliance -- preferred.
*Level II - *2 years recent experience in bank operations, digital banking, digital payment services, and/or retail banking, which includes working knowledge a