Adecco US, Inc. Warehouse Worker in Sumner, Washington
* Pay Increase starting October! *
Adecco is hiring immediately for Warehouse Workers at a local client in Sumner, WA . Warehouse Workers do essential jobs with one of our premier clients in a state-of-the-art facility, with pay of $17.50-$ 22.00 /hr. depending on shift. These jobs are seasonal opportunities, starting NOW through February 2024. As a Warehouse Worker, you will support all areas of the distribution center including value added services, receiving, returns, damages, picking, packing, transfers, shipping, and overall movement of inventory.
· This position is entry-level, no experience needed. On-the-job training offered!
· Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
· Ability to adapt to third party technologies (RF scanners, voice picking and new systems)
· Ability to stand for the entire shift and walk around the warehouse
· Ability and frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.
· Flexibility and adaptability with schedule - could include nights, holidays, and some weekends with occasional after hour requirements
What's in this for you?
· Weekly paycheck of $17.50-$ 22.00 /hr.
· Competitive benefits with options such as medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
· Generous referral, monthly raffles, and completion bonuses
· Access to Adecco's Aspire Academy with thousands of free upskilling courses
· Ability to shop internal store after 1 month on assignment
· Secured warehouse environment with casual dress standards
· Onsite Gym + fitness/yoga classes available to all employees
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
· Day Shift - 6:00am-2:30pm & 7:30am-4:00pm
· Mid-Shift - 3:30pm-12:00am & 4:00pm-12:30am
· Night Shift - 12:15am-8:45am & 12:30am- 9:00am
Click on apply now for immediate consideration for these Warehouse Worker positions in Sumner, WA ! After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Pay Details: $17.50 to $22.00 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Adecco US, Inc.
- Adecco US, Inc. Jobs