Aerotek Roofer in Spokane, Washington
Are you motivated to take the next step in your career within a rapidly growing organization? Do you enjoy working with your hands in a fast paced, fun environment? Are you a team player with a desire to succeed? If So, this is the Job for you! Aerotek, voted Best of Staffing, is hiring Roofers to work with a local construction company with a starting pay of 32/Hour (paid weekly), Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
• Complete commercial new construction roofing jobs, and some repair jobs
• Work on buildings with flat roofs such as warehouses – no residential
• Install various types of roofing materials, including TPO, Sheet Metal, PVC, Membrane, Etc.
• Use various hand and power tools
• Work with and helping train apprentice level carpenters
• At least 2 years of commercial roofing experience is required (candidates with less experience can be considered for a labor role)
• Foreman/lead experience is a plus
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly and work with hand and power tools
• Your own basic hand tools – bags, hammer, square, tape, knife, chalk line, etc.
• Willingness and ability to work outside in various weather conditions
• Ability to travel for future projects
• A full time (day shift) and long-term job with room for growth
• Weekly pay - Starting at $25 - $32/hour
• Opportunity for pay increases and advancement to higher roles within the company
• Benefits including health insurance and 401k
• Opportunity to work overtime
If you are interested in working with a recruiter that specializes in the Construction, Environment and Energy Industry and received Best of Staffing for the last 2 years, apply to this posting.
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
• Medical, dental & vision
• Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &
• Short and long-term disability
• Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HAS
• & DCFSA)
• Transportation benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Time off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs