JUBILANT HOLLISTERSTIER LLC Process Tech IV - SVP Line 2 - Weekend Night in SPOKANE, Washington
Jubilant HollisterStier LLC, a well-established member of the business community in Spokane, Washington, provides a complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family.
Our Promise: Caring, Sharing, Growing
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
The Process Tech IV works in highly controlled areas and follows specific procedures for preserving the sterility of our aseptically manufactured products. The primary function of this position is to operate and adjust all equipment within the filling area. The Process Tech IV must be able to work for up to three hours without direct interaction with other workers. Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and packaging area, including set-up, trouble shooting and repair of minor mechanical problems.
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled production run.
- Utilize measurement devices such as scales, pH meters, and Oxygen meters and dissolved Oxygen meters.
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages.
- Inspect product.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Understand and utilize aseptic techniques.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while performing all job functions.
- Accurately document production processes.
- Review Batch Records for completeness and accuracy, perform accountability and build and route paperwork packets.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in performing addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and ratios.
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful.
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired.
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software required.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to work overtime required, including extended or weekend hours.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 60lbs unassisted. 14/14 corrected near-point vision. Prolonged Standing. Exposure to Latex an Allergens. Work in aseptic areas and confined spaces.
Shift: Weekend Night Compensation:
- This position starts at \$21.29 per hour, with opportunity for growth, promotion and annual raises.
- This position is eligible for a shift premium of \$2.00 per hour worked between 3pm and 11pm, and \$2.50 per hour worked between 11pm and 7:30am.
- This position is eligible for an aseptic premium of \$2.00 per hour worked in qualifying aseptic areas.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Voluntary Life and AD&D for employee & family
Supplemental Medical coverage (Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident coverages)\<