JPMorgan Chase Lead Associate Operations-Trainee - Spokane, WA in Spokane, Washington
As a Lead Associate Operations on a Branch Banking team, you will support the Branch Manager and Associates to ensure customer financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Apply these skills to become a Lead Associate Operations at Chase and help impact the customer banking experience.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of your branch by helping with the following:
• Work with the branch manager to set the tone of the branch environment to provide an exceptional customer experience, and a dynamic and engaging culture
• Process and assist customers with transactions
• Introduce customers to your branch team who will build relationships and assist with specialized financial needs
• Make customers' lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
• Support the Branch Manager with all aspects of branch operations, including loss control, compliance and audit standards
• Assist with scheduling as necessary
• In the absence of the Branch Manager or designated banker, you'll be given responsibility to communicate branch priorities throughout the day
• Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers, and refer as appropriate
• Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect team, partners and customers to technology
• Demonstrated leadership abilities; work well in a team environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in operations and transaction accuracy
• Minimum one year of branch banking experience preferred; Teller and/or Personal Banker experience is a plus
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task; able to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
• Some College level or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
• Availability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
• To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVueChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs