Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest Facility Associate I in Spokane, Washington
This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/2017423
Closes:6/11/23 - (Downtown) Spokane, WA - Full &/or Part-time/Hourly
Summary:\ The Facility Associate I primarily works in the processing/production area of the facility, handling a variety of donated goods and/or on the sales floor stocking shelves and providing customer service. Part-time positions may be available with some benefits. Must pass background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Provide outstanding customer service. Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest directives, rules, policies, procedures, and departmental and organizational standards.
- Transport items to and from the sales floor
- Place items on shelves, in floor fixtures or on racks
- Face shelves, racks, and/or floor fixtures according to display standards
- Remove old items from display and place in totes or carts, as assigned
- Assist at cash register wrapping or bagging merchandise
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide carry out service as needed
- Prepare items for sale by hanging clothing, cleaning items as needed and/or bagging items that need to be kept together.
- Tag, mark and/or code items selected for sale according to designated prices and type of merchandise.
- Tally amounts and/or prices of processed items.
\ \ For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.\ \ <https://www.applicantpro.com/j/2886646-31144>