Aon Corporation Customer Success Specialist (Application Support) in Spokane, Washington
Aon is looking for a Customer Success Specialist, Application Support
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, in Spokane, WA.
Your impact as a Customer Success Specialist, Application Support
Bring your talents and ambition to help us set global standards and best practices in Risk Solutions and IP Management for our customers.
- This role requires a proactive customer engagement mentality with the objective of driving solutions focused customer success, to include:
- Driving product demos.
- Facilitating customer onboarding.
- Providing product training (possible participation in curriculum development).
- Be the ‘Voice of the Customer’ back into product and development teams regarding ease of use and overall application functionality.
- Travel as required for customer engagements. (travel up to 50% of time in year one)
- As a member of Aon Intellectual Property (IP) Solutions support team you will:
- Use your expertise to diagnose and troubleshoot day to day requests for help from our Intellectual Property Solutions customers.
- Partner with Aon colleagues (consulting, professional services, engineering, test, etc.) to provide seamless solutions or handoff to/from support.
- Provide mentoring to team members to ensure adequate ‘depth of coverage’ and consistent messaging to our customers.
- Comply with escalation and Service Level Agreement (SLA) policies & procedures.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 3+ years in a related intellectual property, legal, and/or software support environment.
- Strong understanding of support methodologies, tools and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to learn.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead group trainings and coordinate diverse client types towards efficient IP system utilization.
- Technical + legal experience, and past success in client facing roles ideal.
- Role will be focused on trade secrets and related intellectual property management.
- Experience with support software for incident response & tracking.
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies.* *
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
* *From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2462317
Category: Business Development/Sales
Location: United States, WA, Spokane