OLDCASTLE APG, INC. CSR/Dispatcher - Central Pre-Mix (Spokane, WA) - 487371 in Spokane, Washington
Job ID: 487371 Central Pre-Mix Concrete Co., A CRH Company, values a culture of growth, development, and internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies. For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation. Position Overview Whether you\'re looking for an opportunity to break into the construction industry, or looking for the next step in your career, our team can provide you with a fun and challenging opportunity to grow with an industry leader. In this role, you\'ll take incoming calls, receive orders, schedule daily deliveries, and address customer issues as they arise. You\'ll work both independently and with a team to provide top-tier customer service. By doing so, you\'ll play an integral part as we stand together to reinvent the way our world is built. If you\'re someone that takes pride in your customer service skills, has a strong attention to detail, enjoys finding creative solutions to customer requests, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, you\'ll feel right at home here. Limited experience? No worries! We\'ll assist with training to provide you with the skills you need to be successful. If you\'ve got the drive, we\'ll help you to reach your goals. Wage: \$20.00 - 26.00/hr DOE w/ potential for overtime Company Benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k with Roth option & 5% Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- 9 Paid Holidays (8 Static and 1 Floating)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Annual Merit Raises
- Potential for Overtime
- Opportunities for Internal Mobility
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Training Provided
- Earn More with our Employee Referral Program
- Company Discounts on products, goods, services, electronics, automotive, travel & more!
- Opportunities for Community Engagement
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Intake and verify orders via centralized call center with high call volumes.
- Maintain a pleasant and accommodating demeanor over the phone and always demonstrate positive and professional attitude with team members, customers, drivers, dispatchers, salesmen etc.
- Aggressively seek timely solutions to developing problems while fostering lasting business relationships with our customers.
- Schedule, dispatch, and control the appropriate level of drivers required to satisfy customer demand while maintaining safety and efficiency goals established by the company.
- Enter order data into computer system.
- Coordinate deliveries with customers, sales, quality control, operators, and other personnel as required regarding special materials needed, customer requirements, and plant and material availability.
- Maintain working knowledge of city streets and surrounding areas to assist drivers in locating specific job sites.
- Assist customers in determining the proper product, proper amount, and proper price.
- Receive and follow-up on customer complaints regarding any truck or driver problems at job sites.
- Build a strong rapport with customers, both internally and externally.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other tasks as assigned to meet business needs.
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dut