Aerotek CNC Operator/Programmer in Spokane, Washington
Perform job duties in relation to the set-up of CNC mills and lathes, as well as program editing, for creation of parts
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Operate CNC mill machine
• Use and develop fixturing as required for part set ups
• Calculate feeds and speeds, and set up of tooling as required to manufacture parts to prints as required on available machines
• Perform all CNC machining processes required to including editing Fanuc controls
• Program, set-up, and operate CNC machines using best and safe practices
• Set up and operation of multiple types of machine shop equipment
• Understand the machining properties of multiple types of materials such as steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass, stainless steel and composites
• Ability to interpret mechanical drawings for proper applications of tolerances, fit, and process control
• Proper use of precision measuring instruments
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs