KinderCare Education LLC Teachers at Mullan KinderCare - 230821300830T in Spokane Valley, Washington
Description Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success. When you join our team as a Teacher we will:
- Invest in you and your career at KinderCare as you create a world-class experience in our classrooms
- Reward your commitment to our children and families as your journey continues with us
When you join our team as a Teacher you will:
- Implement KinderCare\'s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Partner and connect with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Support your center\'s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
Qualifications *Required Skills and Experience:*
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and handle multiple situations effectively
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Meet state specific qualifications for the role or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
Our benefits meet you where you are. We\'re here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Investing in you is an investment in our future: Starting rate of pay is \$16.15/hour. KinderCare also has a robust tenure-based pay model that begins at 1 year of service for qualified individuals.
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs, paid time off and discounts for work necessities, such as cell phones.
- ... and much more.
When you work at a KinderCare Learning Center, each new day is an adventure. You will have the opportunity to directly impact our students and families, encouraging them to become lifelong learners and experiencing all the happiness that comes with it. You will deliver our high-quality proprietary curriculum and apply our time-tested educational techniques, while exploring new, forward-thinking ideas. As the first national early childcare education provider to achieve the WELL Health-Safety Rating from the International WELL Building Institute, we continue to follow the latest science-backed and evidence-based strategies for maintaining a safe and worry-free workplace. Our highest priority has always been to keep our employee