Robert Half International Sr. Administrative Assistant in Spokane Valley, Washington
Robert Half is working with a well-known insurance company on a brand new role for their organization. This goal of this role is to improve members' experience when it comes to seeking mental health. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining member initiatives that are offered by the company's learning pod. You will receive inquiries for members seeking behavioral health care that will require online research and outreach to the provider community. You will provide recommendations on process improvements related to the program.
What You Will Do
• Communicate with providers via phone/email in a professional manner
• Track/log information acquired from provider interactions
• Conduct online research to identify providers that align with member needs
• Work with highly sensitive information while maintaining confidentiality
• Manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Participate in daily stand up and process improvement
Experience and/or soft skills (Preferred)
• Professional telephone skills
• Track record of meeting deadlines
• Demonstrated work habits that include, collaboration on work assignments and identification and positive resolution of issues
• Ability to work quickly and accurately with very detailed information
• Ability to analyze processes and procedures and identify errors or inconsistencies
• Ability to be punctual
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Strong PC experience including the ability to key data into a system, navigate across multiple screens and document types and interpret simple error message
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs