Aerotek Associate National Service Representative in SPOKANE VALLEY, Washington
Our Service Center Operations-West is seeking a SCO Service Representative to handle calls from customers consisting of more
complex changes on auto, home, marine and umbrella policies.
· Providing exceptional customer service through telephone contact to sell policies and service existing accounts
· Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
· Employees will be required to obtain a state insurance license as needed and meet continuing education requirements. Comprehensive training is provided
A starting gross annual salary of $35,000
($17.95/hour) and an additional 15% shift differential for working the swing
shift. The 37.5 hour work schedule will be 5 days per week, working both
weekend days, but two days off in the middle of the week (Tues-Friday or
Wednesday-Friday). The hours are from 2 PM- 9 PM and training hours would be 11
AM- 7 PM.
· High school diploma or equivalent education required
· Required to obtain state insurance licenses as needed and meet continuing education requirements
· Requires regular weekend and holiday coverage as dictated by business needs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient use of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Perks and Benefits
· Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
· Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
· Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
· Generous retirement benefits
· Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs