CableCom LLC Laborer - Restoration in Snohomish, Washington
Snohomish, WA, USA
CableCom is a leading provider of engineering, construction, and testing services for coaxial and fiber optic cable systems. With headquarters in Bothell, Washington, just outside of Seattle, we have over 20 locations throughout the Western Region of the US. Every day we work to improve the way information is shared and communicated through the execution of innovative technology projects.
At CableCom, you’ll be joining a family where we are committed to supporting each other and building a collaborative team environment. As part of our team, your opportunities are endless. Join us, where you can be a part of a team dedicated to providing world class customer service.
CableCom is currently seeking Construction Restoration Laborers for our Snohomish, Washington location. Preferred candidates will have prior cable or utility experience, as well as concrete and asphalt repair. Candidate must be capable of working in all temperatures, climates and weather conditions, and be able to pass background and drug screen. We offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package.
- Assist in the loading/unloading of equipment and supplies needed for daily work assignments, setting-up of worksite traffic and safety controls and properly securing work area.
- Hand dig with shovels, picks, digging bars to expose located utilities, access u/g vaults and pedestals, and complete trenches.
- Operate jackhammers, air knives, pneumatic boring equipment (compressors & missiles) and powered augers.
- Place conduit and/or cables in trenches, splice conduit sections (install couplers) as directed, place anchors, pedestals, vaults, etc. to complete construction tasks.
- Fully restore worksite at completion of daily work, refill trenches and holes, tamp soil, replant any plants or shrubs that were disturbed during our construction, place temporary asphalt on streets where excavations have been performed.
- When required and if appropriately licensed and authorized, drive or operate construction equipment used on the jobsite to complete daily work assignments
- Concrete placement and asphalt repair.
- Clean and maintain all company vehicles and equipment assigned for use.
- Willingness to work shifts as assigned, including daily overtime when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possession of a valid driver's license or capable and eligible to acquire a driver's license.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen
- Capable of working in all temperatures and climates
- Able to perform physical tasks for the entire assigned work shift
- Standing - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Walking - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Bending/Stooping - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Repetitive Movement (shoveling/sweeping) – 6 to 8 hours daily
- Lifting (weights up to 100 lbs.) - Occasionally
- Lift and Carry (50/60 lbs. for 20 feet) - Regularly
- Push / Pull – 6 to 8 hours daily
- Competitive Pay.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching.
- Stock Purchase Plan.
- Short & Long Term Disability.
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
Applicants are required to pass all company drug testing, submit to a background check and adhere to all OSHA, state, city/municipality safety requirements and training provided by the company as required.
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website www.cablecomllc.us
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Posted: November 19, 2020