CableCom LLC Field Walkout Technician in Snohomish, Washington
Snohomish, WA, USA
CableCom is a leading provider of engineering, construction, and testing services for coaxial and fiber optic cable systems. With headquarters in Bothell, Washington, just outside of Seattle, we have over 20 locations throughout the Western Region of the US. Every day we work to improve the way information is shared and communicated through the execution of innovative technology projects.
At CableCom you’ll be joining a family where we are committed to supporting each other and building a collaborative team environment. As part of our team, your opportunities are endless. Join us, where you can be a part of a team dedicated to providing world class customer service.
CableCom is seeking Field Walkout Technicians to join our team in Snohomish, Washington. Successful candidates must have at least 2 years of experience and possess basic knowledge of building construction methods and codes. We offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package.
- Perform multiple field walk-out assignments on a daily basis over varying terrain and in weather conditions as encountered.
- Hand Draft (sketch) field routing plan for the location. Drawings to include existing routing (duct, vaults, pole line and applicable electronics) to point of service.
- Create a scope of work for the location fully describing all necessary work tasks required to provide CATV services to the point of service.
- Ensure all documents are legibly prepared and meet current design and routing specifications.
- Conduct on-site meetings to share construction designs and schedules with end users.
- Interface with municipalities to secure permits and access as required.
- Willingness to work shifts as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possession of a valid (class "C") driver’s license.
- Possess a basic knowledge of building construction methods and codes.
- Utility walkout or construction experience a plus.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
- Capable of working in all temperatures, climates, and weather conditions.
- Able to perform physical tasks for the entire assigned work shift.
- Standing - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Walking - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Sitting - 2 to 4 hours daily
- Bending/Stooping - 1 to 2 hours daily
- Driving throughout the day
- Writing/Drafting - 6 to 8 hours daily
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
- Educational Assistance
Applicants are required to pass all company drug testing, submit to a background check and adhere to all OSHA, state, city/municipality safety requirements and training provided by the company as required.
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website *www.cablecomllc.us*.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Posted: November 19, 2020