CableCom LLC Estimator in Snohomish, Washington
Snohomish, WA, USA
CableCom is a leading provider of engineering, construction, and testing services for coaxial and fiber optic cable systems. With headquarters in Bothell, Washington, just outside of Seattle, we have over 20 locations throughout the Western Region of the US. Every day we work to improve the way information is shared and communicated through the execution of innovative technology projects.
At CableCom you’ll be joining a family where we are committed to supporting each other and building a collaborative team environment. As part of our team, your opportunities are endless. Join us, where you can be a part of a team dedicated to providing world class customer service.
CableCom is seeking a Project Estimator to join our team in Washington. This is a remote position, however the candidate must be available to come into the Snohomish office as needed. Successful candidates will have at least 1 year of experience in the telecom field. Must possess a basic knowledge of building construction methods and codes. We offer competitive wages and an extensive benefits package.
- Prepare daily estimates by reviewing fiber design maps, system prints and other documents provided by field personnel.
Identify labor and material costs and time requirements by reviewing the walkout package provided by field personnel.
Willingness to work shifts as assigned, including weekends and daily overtime when necessary.
Other duties as assigned.
- Possession of a valid (class “C”) driver’s license.
- Possess a working knowledge of CATV Underground and Aerial Construction parameters.
- Possess basic knowledge of building construction methods and codes.
- Ability to read and interpret CATV fiber design prints.
- Must have basic computer skills, be Microsoft office proficient, and be familiar with digital calendars.
- Capable of working in all temperatures, climates, and weather conditions.
- Must be available to report to the Snohomish office as business needs require.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening.
- Able to perform the physical tasks required in this position for the entire assigned shift.
- Standing - 6 to 8 hours on occasion.
- Walking - 6 to 8 hours on occasion.
- Sitting - 6 to 8 hours daily.
- Bending/Stooping - 1 to 2 hours daily.
- Driving throughout the day on occasion.
- Writing/Drafting - 6 to 8 hours daily.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO)
*If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website www.cablecomllc.us *
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Posted: September 16, 2020