Lockheed Martin Associate Production Planner & Controller in Silverdale, Washington
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our outstanding skills and experiences to create, craft and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, encouragement and focus and if you have the passion, we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
The Lockheed Martin Production Planning & Control team is searching for an Associate Production Planner & Controller to join our planning team at their facility located on Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor in Silverdale, Washington. Primary duties include developing short to mid-range schedules based on customer needs, controlling the movement of assets to and from production buildings and storage locations, briefing management on schedule changes and updates, gathering and analyzing metrics to make data driven recommendations for production operations and providing exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
Secondary duties include providing support for building access enrollments, developing new processes and procedures for the planning team and long range planning research & analysis. Additional special projects will also be assigned based on the needs of the program. This job may require travel as necessary to support relevant projects (less than 10%).
You will be successful in this position if you:
- Have great customer service skills and can interface with co-workers from different organizations and backgrounds
- Are good at analyzing and presenting complex data in a concise fashion
- Can take control of an ambiguous situation
- Utilize critical thinking skills to anticipate new planning factors or roadblocks
- Are a positive person who enjoys being on a great team of up-and-coming individuals
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience collecting and analyzing data.
- Comfortable facilitating and leading teams.
- Prior experience in a customer service role.
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret Security clearance. Cannot be a dual citizen. Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start.
- Experience compiling highly visible, routine production plans/reports in the short and medium-term time horizons.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and remain flexible while managing multiple priorities and/or handle other potentially unrelated duties, as assigned.
Benefits of Employment :
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits program here: www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs