Adecco Group YOSS - Technical Recruiter - Seattle, WA in Seattle, Washington
YOSS is a movement dedicated to advance the future of work, a platform dedicated to building bridges between freelancers and enterprise customers. Incubated by The Adecco Group and jointly developed with Microsoft, YOSS sets out to provide freelancers longer term engagements with renowned companies, insurance protection, world-class support, 72h payment turnover and much more.
The Technical Recruiter converts freelancers to long-term customers by leveraging his CRM, data science and recruiting expertise. Oversees and manages the acquisition / conversion funnel and creates the right marketing signals online. Works closely with the Consumer Growth team to monitor, improve and adjust the acquisition funnel continuously and frequently to manage supply. Builds acquisition marketing strategies, tests, and prioritizes initiatives to scale our high-quality freelance community.
• Execute the strategic vision and plan for digital customer acquisition across all marketing channels
• Test and measure acquisition initiatives for relevance and return, adjust tactics to increase conversion
• Develop search marketing, affiliate marketing, and data-feed optimization strategies to power advertising on third party sites
• Track digital performance of the freelancer acquisition funnel
• Evaluate costs per acquisition channel
• Analyze results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement
• Understand campaign outreach and work closely with the Consumer Growth team on improving the acquisition of freelancers
• Provide feedback to the team members creating content to optimize content and acquisition strategies
• 6+ years of experience in Customer Acquisition, Digital Marketing or similar
• Proven track record of customer acquisition best practices for SaaS platforms
• Proven track record of monitoring and managing customer acquisition funnels
• Knowledge of digital marketing strategies
• Knowledge of customer analytics tools and methodologies
• Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to identify market opportunities and realize wins quickly
• Experience with SaaS products/solutions, HR products and services
• Experience in a multinational company, preferably in the staffing industry
• Demonstrated success in participating in high-performance teams
• English business proficiency (written and spoken) and respective business acumen
The Adecco Group through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
External Company Name: Adecco Usa, Inc.
External Company URL: adecco.com
Street: 1601 5th Avenue