Aon Corporation Voluntary Benefit Enrollment Solutions Lead Consultant in Seattle, Washington
Aon Is Looking For A Lead Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Voluntary Benefit Solutions business within Heath and Benefits in thePacific NW territory (Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco/Bay Area).
Your Impact As*A Lead Consultant*
- Responsible for generating new sales through a consulting role dealing with various distribution systems, primary focus on working within Aon’s existing Risk and H&B; channels.
- Executes marketing programs and strategies designed to increase distribution of the enrollment process.
- Within the assigned area of responsibility, educates producers affiliated with Aon on the enrollment process and the sales and marketing strategies
- Assist in the implementation of the company’s marketing plan.
- Assists in developing short and long-term marketing goals.
- Maintains relationships with Aon producers within assigned area of responsibility to ensure a complete and thorough understanding of the enrollment solutions’ best practices.
- Provides timely reports and feedback on all critical activity
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned**
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Exposure to voluntary benefits and enrollment solutions (open enrollment and new hire onboarding)
- Minimum of 7 years field experience in the Life and Health insurance industry or the equivalent in a consultant role.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate with Windows knowledge.
- Must have ability to travel within your territory and outside your territory when required. Anticipated 43% travel time.
- Must hold Life & Health insurance certifications in the state where domiciled.
- Sales experience and demonstrated sales success in large base market (1000 or more benefit eligible employees)
- Cold call client prospecting
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred with emphasis on marketing, or equivalent years of industry experience. High school diploma or equivalent required.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visitAon Colleague Experience.
About AonAon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
United States: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Canada: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2453161
Category: Sales & Business Development
Location: United States, WA, Seattle