Aerotek Technical Sourcing Recruiter in Seattle, Washington
We are looking for technical sourcers with 1+ years of experience in technical recruitment for a Seattle-based ecommerce company.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
The Roles & Responsibilities for our Technical Sourcing Recruiter include:
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates
• Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the organization, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the quality results to the customer
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers
• 1+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing for Software Engineers
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
• Working knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software
• Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
• Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
• Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
• Committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing avenues, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow
• Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
• A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs