Amazon Web Services Sr Technical Program Manager, Partner Insights in Seattle, Washington
This position may be based out of multiple locations, including but not limited to: Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; San Francisco, CA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Boston, MA; Detroit, MI. Relocation assistance offered from within the US to any of these locations.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Millions of businesses in 150+ countries, from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises, across all industries including public sector, run their operations and applications on AWS. Many of these customers seek help from AWS Partners in their transition to a cloud-based IT operating model.
The Partner Insights & Optimization team owns the central business intelligence and analytics function for the AWS Partner Organization. We are a team of builders that enable self-service reporting capability across partner programs, analyze and optimize partner investments, and drive adoption of scalable and automated mechanisms.
As a Sr. Technical Program manager on this team, you will tackle complex customer challenges and coordinate across teams to scope and implement the data infrastructure and analytics roadmap.
Key job responsibilities
Work with end users, data engineers, BIE's, and operations analysts to define the strategy and delivery of data models and scalable self-service reporting solutions.
Lead and coordinate design and implementation of data models, reporting solutions, and automation frameworks that enable stakeholders to scale and operate more quickly.
Establish mechanisms for operational excellence and high quality deliverables.
Make appropriate trade-offs between business vs. technical constraints to optimize time to release and impact.
Clearly communicate goals, progress, and desired outcomes across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Break down complex projects into incremental deliverables, develop functional specifications, and manage release schedules.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field
• 6+ years of technical program management experience
• 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering and analytics teams
• 4+ years of experience leading solution delivery following agile development processes
• 8+ years of technical program management experience
• 2+ years hands-on experience in a scripting language
• Exceptional written communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and inter-personal skills, with track record of recommending business decisions using data
• Experience working with AWS services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs