Amazon Web Services Sr. ISV Partner Program Manager, ISV Co-Sell in Seattle, Washington
Join a fast growing team working with strategic Independent Software Vendors (ISV) partners with opportunities to build new co-sell programs and develop your career. We are looking for experienced sales program managers to build and execute partner initiatives for the AWS ISV Accelerate Program, AWS’ Partner Program to accelerate co-selling with ISV partners. AWS is the world’s leading cloud provider with the most comprehensive and broadly adopted portfolio of cloud services and a vibrant, innovative community of customers and partners. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
We will consider candidates based near an US AWS Hub, including Seattle, Bay Area, DC area, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Austin
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will own onboarding, go-to-market planning workshops, and partner goal progress for strategic ISVs in the AWS ISV Accelerate Program. You will act as the program manager for a portfolio of partners to coordinate the execution of their individual co-sell objectives. This role will work cross-functionally with multiple teams around the world including Technology Partner Management, APN Programs, AWS Marketplace, and AWS Marketing to drive onboarding and delivery for industry leading ISV co-sell programs.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Own the onboarding and operational support for programs that enable APN Partners with software products to reach more customers and align with the AWS sales organization
· Drive program benefit execution strategy across global stakeholder groups and partners
· Own the coordination of go-to-market planning workshops for complex ISVs
· Track and analyze individual partner co-sell key performance indicators and co-sell objective progress for complex partner
· Drive innovative and creative solutions to partner, partner management and AWS sales challenges
· Identify opportunities to improve our internal tools and processes, including driving automation of repeatable work, and increasing overall team efficiency and program scale
· Work closely and communicate effectively with partners, AWS sales, and partner teams globally
· Bachelor's degree
· 7+ years of sales product or program management experience in large IT/Tech organizations
-Analytical skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
· Experience building programs for an enterprise software sales organization
· Experience working in sales, partner management, or business development
· Ability to independently own and manage a strategic program by defining and executing on key deliverables and outcomes
-Customer or partner facing experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs