Amazon Web Services Sr Content Development Prod Mgr in Seattle, Washington
Executive Content Creator
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
We are seeking an experienced Enablement professional to be single-threaded leader to build a variety of content for executive selling. This person will be accountable for delivery of thought leadership content within business acumen and executive relationships. This person is an expert in the area and will help the field grow in that competency through the creation and delivery of new and innovative content. They achieve this based on their deep understanding of the end customer (CIO, CEO, CFO, CDO, CMO, CHRO) and the field. Success for this role will be measured by their ability to inspire the field to consume content voluntarily.
This role will provide prescriptive guidance for field members who are consuming the content with a call to action that outlines what we expect from field teams when engaging with the C-Suite and Line of Business leaders. This role will work with the field and managers, define where the opportunities for coaching exist and build coaching aids to guide. Dashboards and reporting will be developed to monitor progress across the business.
This person will have ample cloud / SaaS / technology sales experience along with a passion to help our field improve their skills with Executive Relationships. This person will need to work with a variety of stakeholders (sales leaders, cloud economics, content design, training, regional embedded teams, and business insights) to improve the quality and quantity of conversations that our field has with customer executives.
This role will ensure managers are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to be effective in having the right customer conversations to drive success in an environment of fast paced change. The person should be adept at understanding how our technology and solutions help customers achieve business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, an ability to work cross functionally, experience helping customers with digital transformation, and prior experience with Sales Enablement.
This position will work with the several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS sales organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, Solution Architects and the Partner team. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done.
LOCATION: Preference for this role to be located in Seattle, WA USA but open to these additional locations: Arlington, VA USA; Boston, MA USA; Dallas, TX USA. Relocation assistance is available within the United States.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with the Field Managers, Leadership Team, World Wide Enablement Team and Embedded Enablement to develop a culture of learning and uncover gaps and roadblocks to sales coaching. Translate business needs into a field enablement program for the broader group as well as customize the program for geographical requirements.
· Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for field teams and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
· Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
· Strong business acumen, boardroom fluency
· Understands customer value, the customer buying journey
· Bring sense of humor to their work, crafting sustainable deep relationships with the team which they enable.
· Up to 40% travel, post Covid
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 6+ years Field Sales or Sales Enablement Experience
· 5+ years experience in Cloud Technology/SaaS/technology field
· 5+ years experience leading & developing senior managers
· 3+ years experience in Learning and development
· Bachelor's degree
· Experience as a B2B Sales Professional or Manager
· Passion for adult learning
· Experience with Cloud Technology
· Experience in developing situational fluency and executive conversations
· Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
· Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
· A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
· Passionate about enabling Sales Teams!
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs