WithinReach Senior Manager, Data Systems and Evaluation in Seattle, Washington
WithinReach makes it easier for Washington families to navigate complex health and social service systems and connect with the resources they need to be healthy and safe. We work one-on-one with people -- in person, over the phone and online -- to identify their goals and provide them with immediate support that is close to home. WithinReach also works with partners, providers, and policymakers in a variety of ways to prioritize families and children. We are focused on improving access to resources and support because we believe all families and children benefit from holistic and comprehensive information to navigate health, food, and early childhood systems with success.
Our team is a mix of smart and purpose-driven professionals. We are change makers, working to build healthy, equitable, vibrant communities. We believe that we can only do our jobs well by learning about and reflecting the people we serve through workforce and leadership development and by addressing and seeking to identify and reduce the system and access barriers that contribute to structural inequities. By doing so, we are able to create meaningful change for families and communities.
*Submissions from candidates living outside Washington State will NOT be considered.\ \ *
The Senior Manager of Data Systems and Evaluation is responsible for leading the ongoing development of WithinReach's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, VisionLink Community Operating System, which houses client data and a directory of community resource providers. The Data Systems and Evaluation team maintains the technical and analytic infrastructure for a growing number of direct service programs housed at WithinReach, as well as the rapidly expanding Help Me Grow Washington network. This role is responsible for the technical implementation of multiple concurrent projects, which includes supervision of vendors and staff as well as providing direct technical support to projects as needed.
The Senior Manager is a member of the Program Leadership Team and as such, is responsible for actively contributing to the strategic objectives of the organization. This position will be supervised by the Director of Data Systems and Evaluation.
\ Project Management
- Guide and assist program staff in fleshing out details of programmatic needs and technical specifications.
- Coordinate between vendors, internal program managers and directors, and external funders/partners to develop and implement system enhancements.
- Manage high level Data Systems and Evaluation roadmap and develop detailed project workplans
- Lead design and build out of new CRM workflows
- Lead CRM troubleshooting and workflow enhancements
- Willingness to dive into the intricate details of challenging tasks to meet project milestones when necessary
- Oversee resource directory quality assurance practices and projects
Supervision and Leadership
- Supervise Resource Directory Team and future database administrator
- Provide ongoing feedback and guidance to direct reports, including regular 1:1 meetings, program management, and annual performance reviews.
- Manage vendors to ensure project milestone adherence and completion
- Work with senior leadership and staff to launch new projects and programs.
- Advise Data Systems and Evaluation Director on staffing and resources needed to meet goals and deliverables.
3+ years managing mu