Weyerhaeuser Senior Business Analyst in Seattle, Washington
Do you have a passion for business process modelling and driving efficiencies to create value through integrated processes, products, and their data?Do you have a strong drive to teach others and an eagerness to learn? Do you feel rewarded by building credibility and trust through delivering against objectives all while being part of a dynamic and growing team?
As aSenior Business Analyston Weyerhaeuser’s Timberlands Core Services team, you will play a critical role in ourefforts to build and support a multi-year system integration program known as the Connected Forest. Your primary responsibility will be to document, design, and deliver innovative process and data integration solutions to enable the digitalization of our wing-to-wing business processes and optimize the user experience across our Connected Forest product suite.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in the definition, design, implementation, and governance of a product adoption framework. Collaborate with product teams and business partners to establish adoption and usage targets.
- Leads activities and guides others in identifying process optimization candidates for reducing touch-time through integration, automation, or simplification by interviewing customers; analyzing business applications, programming, and operations requirements; and evaluating existing and/or new systems.
Contribute to the development of ITstrategies and translate those strategies into IT initiatives that deliver value-added results.
o Minimum of five (5) years of progressive, relevant information technology experience with a focus on business analysis documentation and identifying opportunities for integrating processes and data across disparate applications. o Proficiency with a wide variety of technologies skills and a fundamental knowledge of how various technologies are integrated. o Supply chain application experience highly desired. o Highly experienced with creating and delivering presentations to staff and customers at all levels. o Highly experienced in business process modelling, analysis, and documentation with advanced proficiency in Visio and creating professional, standardized artifacts. o Project management experience preferred. o Working knowledge of ITIL/ITSM principles and practices. o Working experience with data tools including metadata management, master data management, data integration and data cataloging preferred. o Highly experienced in data modeling and/or data visualization tools such as Power BI preferred. o Proficient at building and maintaining healthy relationships within their team, across IT, and with 3rd party vendors. o Ability to develop deep knowledge of Timberlands business processes, and the information systems that support those processes. o Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology. o Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. o Up to 20% travel to visit business locations primarily within the U.S. with some potential trips to Canada is required (primarily starting in 2022 given current travel restrictions).
Education:Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ability to rapidly convert high level strategies or ideas into tactical framework proposals for evaluation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to all levels of technical and non-technical ownerswhile under pressure; as well as the ability to manage a diverse workload and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Excellent collaboration skills in working together with others across all IT segments and with business leaders by actively soliciting input from others and promoting an environment where all team members feel comfortable sharing and discussing their ideas and where the opinions of others are respected.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and customer service skills
Location:While this position is targeted for our*Seattle, WA *Headquarters qualified applicants in the following strategic locations will also be considered:
- Columbia Falls, MT
- Hot Springs, AR
At Weyerhaeuser, we are the world's premier timber, land, and forest products company. Sustainability is the founding concept of our business and our values drive every decision to ensure we continue to lead the forestry industry in sustainability practices. And we know about sustainability - we led it in the forestry industry when we planted our first seedling by hand in 1938. We recognize that our success is dependent on the success of our people. For over 100 years, our Weyerhaeuser team has been making a difference in the world - from the seedlings we plant, to the forests and trees we nurture, we ensure every acre is managed with diligence, patience, and pride. That is the Weyerhaeuser way. Our IT team is on a mission to continue to enable Weyerhaeuser to transform the timber industry.
*We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us. *
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 01016225
Other Locations: USA-MT-Columbia Falls, USA-AR-Hot Springs
- Weyerhaeuser Jobs