Suez-Na Sales Account Manager in Seattle, Washington
Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The area sales account manager will be a champion to prioritize their team to be responsive in understanding customer needs and delivering competitive solutions in power and refining environments but capable of creating plans to grow in any arena mobile solutions can be applied successfully. In addition, good communication is also required to ensure existing customers are satisfied.
· Communicating with customers and service team for account retention/support
· Collaborating with service and engineering team to meet prospect and new customer expectations
· Traveling to sites to monitor, develop, support SUEZ activities or strategies to grow business or to meet customer expectations in regards to performance and safety
· Personal training on technology or products for optimizing creation of solutions to grow SUEZ footprint in industrial water equipment services marketplace
· Provide target pricing from customer and team inputs, ensure billing is implemented accurately, follow-up with past dues if sales relationship contact is requested
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
SUEZ is looking for a self-motivated person to seek out opportunities and apply SUEZ mobile water solutions by collaborating with prospects and leading our internal teams to support the winning approach that will vary between each application. The variety of water technologies through all industries should be motivating versus being in a job that is repetitive.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Engineering OR
· High School Diploma with at least 5 years experience in water treatment industry sales
· 5 years work experience in the industrial or municipal water industry
Useful skills and abilities:
· Be comfortable working/producing chemically aggressive fluids, such as acids and bases
· Ability to organize and prioritize work activities and to follow established work schedules
· Ability to be flexible and respond appropriately to workload changes
· Computer literacy to be able to operate computer systems utilized in collecting data, access the business system, and making labels
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated commitment to team concept of work
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
· Health & Life Insurance
· Paid Vacation & Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Parental Leave
· 401(k) Plan
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· AD&D Insurance
· Disability Insurance
Compensation : Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered : Yes
Number of Job Openings : 1
Company Grade/Band :
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
- Suez-Na Jobs