Aston Carter REMOTE Enterprise Customer Support in Seattle, Washington
Must live in one of the following states: WA, CA, AZ, CO, TX, NY, FL.
The Customer Support Representative assists in activities related to the direct interaction with enterprise customers of Medical products and services, taking in-bound and returning calls, sales administration (order entry, license verification, etc.) and account reporting as needed. Handles invoice inquiries, order discrepancies, customer complaints, and account implementation. Ensures timely and effective enterprise customer care expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times. Works toward and assists in the achievement of individual, team and department goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answers incoming telephone queue and/or contact customers directly via telephone or email.
• Processing orders and invoices through 3rd party portal as required
• Works closely with enterprise account managers to process customer orders, managing Denovos and acquisitions
• Processes applicable documentation and follow up on customer requests/inquiries through completion, ensuring quality service.
• Documents all customer interactions and other pertinent information in applicable databases to provide an accurate record of account history.
• Works closely with customers, internal departments and management as needed for problem resolution and/or process improvements to ensure effective and timely service for internal and external customers.
• Performs additional department-specific duties related to the ECCR position
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
• Monitor and report all trends found in customer escalations
• Works with Purchasing, Technical Support, and Sales to acquire items the company does not stock or drop ships
• Understands and manages product questions, returns
• Ensures price integrity by working with the sales team, pricing and contracts team and other internal team members to review and correct pricing issues on both a reactive and a proactive basis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Minimum 2-year customer service experience or equivalent required.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
• Professional appearance and presentation required.
• Excellent computer knowledge, especially with Microsoft Office and Smartsheet applications.
• Ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations will be required.
• Excellent telephone skills, detail oriented and ability to handle confidential information.
$18 hourly/ full time Monday – Friday 730-430PM/ Full health, vision, dental, 401K benefits.
*Opportunity for growth- This role is open because the recent contractors have all been promoted to go direct or promoted to different department!
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs