Avenue5 Residential, LLC Receptionist | Seattle Corporate Office in Seattle, Washington
Avenue5 is growing, and we are in search of a receptionist to join our dynamic team of Fivers!
We are a vibrant third-party multifamily property management firm with locations across the United States. We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
Summary of Responsibilities
The receptionist position is responsible for all administrative and office support activities. Greets and directs all visitors including suppliers, residents, clients, current and future associates, and customers. This position performs a variety of administrative tasks including answering telephone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets, filing and managing the upkeep of the common areas.
Position is based 100% in office setting in Seattle
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
· Greets and directs all visitors entering the establishment, determines the purpose of the visit, notify the appropriate party and escort, as needed, to their specific destination.
· Manages the security protocol to include sign-in and security procedures.
· Manages the lobby area, kitchen and conference rooms. Ensure coffee and water is stocked and conference rooms are organized and clean.
· Orders office supplies as needed and/or directed.
· Answers incoming calls and directs to the appropriate department.
· Provides administrative support for internal meetings.
· Participate in special projects as requested.
Education and Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
· 3 or more years of experience in a professional, office environment required.
· Experience in property management is a preferred.
Skills and Requirements
· Basic to intermediate level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills to effectively and sensitively communicate with all levels of management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Sensitivity to confidential matters.
· Attention to detail and highly organized.
· Strong communication skills.
· Required to complete and successfully pass the Avenue5 Fair Housing and Preventing Discrimination and Harassment training and other courses if assigned.
· Typically, normal business hours.
· Exposure to environment typically found in an office building.
· Possible exposure to short-tempered or aggressive people.
Avenue5 will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
· Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency required .
· Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time.
· Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
· Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
· Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
· Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision.
· Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate, communicate, and instruct.
· Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
· Ability to work under minimal to moderate supervision.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.