Robert Half International Program Manager in Seattle, Washington
Have you always been curious to learn more about the healthcare industry or looking to transition careers? OfficeTeam has an immediate opening for a program manager with one of the fastest growing companies in Seattle! In this role you will be primarily responsible for planning, resourcing, tracking, and executing a range of patient engagement projects for their clients. You will also oversee the day-to-day operations of cross-functional teams, focusing on maximizing team performance and meeting project objectives. You will manage internal schedules, timelines, deliverables, and due dates. You will also serve as a point of contact for the client on day-to-day needs and engage with patients to meet project goals.
Program & Account Management
• Collaborate with Client Partners to provide an integrated approach to delivering our products/services
• Support organic growth through the initiation of new project planning, including SOW and detailed budget development.
• Manage new project set up: build project in system; coordinate and submit new project infrastructure requests; develop & manage full project plan (activity & budget trackers, timelines, etc.); drive identification of project resources.
• Schedule and facilitate internal meetings as needed to review project activity, track progress, and update project teams. Flag obstacles that may impede deadlines.
• Schedule and manage client status meetings. Participate on client calls, taking notes, identifying action items, etc.
• Plan, track, and assure quality through all project phases; manage, review, and analyze all client-facing deliverables.
• Connect with leaders of functional teams to identify appropriate resources to ensure successful program management.
• Maximize the capacity of the assigned team and identify gaps/overages.
• Participate in client brand planning activities and provide subject matter expertise on the patient experience
• Develop and manage project budgets, forecasting and utilization for assigned projects.
• Identify tasks/projects at risk of over-budget; plan and facilitate execution to course-correct.
• Run regular budget reports for review and approval, as needed.
• Work with Client Partner and accounting teams to manage monthly project invoicing.
• Review & approve time/expenses in financial management system; communicate required changes, as needed.
• Identify and process changes in project scope.
• B.A./B.S or the equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience leading teams and collaborating on small to medium scale projects (preferably within a client services environment).
• Experience working with remote teams.
• Passion for working and leading in a fast-paced, high-volume deadline-oriented environment.
• High level of ownership, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to collaboration.
• Solid critical thinking skills.
• Expertise in delivering solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to be attentive and responsive to client needs and concerns.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task within time and resource constraints.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We are only reviewing local Washington candidates for this position. If you'd like to be considered and learn more about the opportunity, please send a resume to email@example.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 04410-0011668161
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs