Nordstrom Program Manager - Online Operations in Seattle, Washington
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART.
Our e-commerce team at Nordstrom ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com and HauteLook.com as they expect in our stores by remaining committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
We are looking for an Online Operations Program Manager to join our team at Nordstrom.com. This role will be responsible for the success of a portfolio of operational programs meant to build new capabilities that materially improve profitability across Nordstrom’s e-commerce business. As the owner of one or more programs, this individual will develop and communicate business strategy and execute to business outcomes; align and influence stakeholders; and implement day-to-day management to bring these programs to scale. These programs include, but are not limited to:
•Web Performance & Reliability: Drive sustainable improvements in website performance and reliability by partnering with business and technology leaders
•Merchandise Recovery: Rapidly scale Nordstrom’s full price merchandise recovery efforts in all e-commerce fulfillment centers
A day in the life…
The ideal candidate has a unique blend of strategic, project management, and problem solving skills, takes ownership, and moves with speed to deliver value to our customer. This position is supported by the Director, Online Strategic Operations.
• Drive the vision, business outcomes, governance, and success metrics of one or more of Nordstrom.com’s strategic operational programs
• Build the supporting initiatives and activities required to achieve program goals through data-driven problem solving, analytical support, and thought leadership
• Move with speed to execute the program’s operational plan through partnership with cross-functional stakeholders
• Build the reporting capabilities and business processes required for program scale
• Develop compelling storylines and materials that effectively communicate program strategies to influence the decision-making of business leaders at Nordstrom
You own this if you have…
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3 years of relevant experience; experience in e-commerce, management consulting, corporate strategy, or similar field preferred
• Strong business acumen with exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and project management skills
• Adept at prioritizing and planning multi-stakeholder initiatives, providing direction when needed and removing obstacles to get work done
• Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, and present to large groups
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
/We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment./
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
Job: *Site Operations
Title: Program Manager - Online Operations
Requisition ID: 340429