Amazon Web Services Product Marketing Manager, AWS Training & Certification, AWS Product Marketing & Messaging in Seattle, Washington
As cloud technologies continue to transform businesses, skilled individuals are in high demand. At AWS Training and Certification (T&C), we are passionate about revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud skills and careers. We equip diverse builders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge they need to leverage the power of the AWS Cloud. We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to drive awareness and adoption of T&C offerings.
Product Marketing is responsible for developing crisp, highly differentiated, and compelling positioning and messaging for AWS T&C and its offerings. We tell T&C’s most important and interesting stories to educate customers about what is possible when you learn to build with AWS.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will help manage and execute marketing strategies to drive awareness and adoption of T&C offerings. You will be responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining our positioning and messaging to support the launch of new product offerings, including digital training, exams, and learning resources. You will work with Senior Product Marketing leads to create compelling content that help customers understand our use cases and value propositions, and integrate this content into the right AWS marketing programs and campaigns to drive customer engagement and service adoption.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
• Support the development of messaging, value propositions, marketing content, and go-to-market strategies for new training and certification offerings.
• Collaborate with product teams to distill key features and benefits of launches into product marketing messages.
• Update and maintain core product marketing content for training courses and exams.
• Develop detailed product marketing launch plans, including messaging, positioning, segmentation strategy, calls to action, and marketing and communication distribution channels.
• Engage with T&C marketing teams to test and refine marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences.
• Manage and execute audience-specific messages and content (e.g., presentations, customer success stories, videos, and web content).
• Work effectively across AWS with groups such as product management, marketing, sales, and delivery teams to achieve our joint business goals.
• Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, training, or product marketing/management
• 5+ years demonstrated track record in crafting positioning and marketing content
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study OR 3+ years relevant industry experience in marketing of technical products
• Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
• 3+ years’ experience in product marketing
• 1+ years’ experience with web analytics (e.g. Adobe Analytics)
• Experience with IT training and certification offerings
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs