IQVIA Product Application Specialist / Ultrasound Sonographer in Seattle, Washington
Qualified Ultrasound Sonographer will be tasked with educating end users on a new ultrasound machine used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities.
You are responsible for end-user education, and being a strong promoter of the product and company you represent is highly valued. This Product Application Specialist role allows you to utilize your experience in a new way that does not involve direct patient care. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. Additionally, you will receive exposure to the ultrasound industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
• Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to ultrasound technologists and other healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting
• Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of product knowledge or understanding of the particular product
• Assist in the delivery of ultrasound-related in-service education to support key customers
• Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful ultrasound machine implementation.
• Ultrasound Sonographer with POC experience, Cardiovascular or General Imaging US (Radiology)
• 5+ years of experience as a Ultrasound Sonographer
• Customer Focused
• Demonstrate professional interpersonal skills, both oral and written
• Demonstrate excellent teaching skills
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
• 4-8 days of availability needed per month, Per Diem
• One of the following Credentials required: ARDMS, RDCS, CCIEEO/AA/F/M/Vet/DisabledNovasyte, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs