Slalom, LLC Principal - AWS Cloud Residency Leader - JO-2105-11816 in Seattle, Washington
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/jobs/5116046 Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40+ markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 12,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For each of the past six years and continues to receive a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index.
AWS Cloud Residency Program
Slalom's AWS Cloud Residency is designed to grow early career technologists into world-class cloud professionals. This program combines training and enablement with cross-vertical client experiences to build the future of cloud talent. The hands-on experience offered will not only give Resident's exposure to some of the most progressive and modern technology platforms but will allow for critical experience toward becoming a multi-certified AWS professional. After successful completion of the program, Residents have the opportunity to join one of several Slalom teams as they begin the next chapter of their Slalom career.
Principal - AWS Cloud Residency Leader
We are seeking a dynamic professional with a passion for people, learning, and growth to join our AWS Cloud Residency leadership team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a desire to partner with clients on cloud native solutions while coaching and mentoring others to do the same.
You would enjoy this role if you...
• Thrive in a start-up environment
• Love creating technical solutions to client's strategic business challenges
• Find energy from managing and supporting the career development of team members
• Embrace leadership and like seeing your solutions come to life by guiding Slalom engineering teams
• Aspire to work with clients to architect, develop and deploy transformational cloud solutions
• Experienced Engineer or Architect within two or more engineering domains (e.g., Software, Cloud, DevOps, Data and Analytics, Quality).
• Ability to collaborate with other key delivery roles (i.e., Solution Owners, Engineers, Engineering Leads) to implement solutions, manage scope and translate difficult technical solutions into business outcomes.
• Own the design and implementation of the end-to-end architecture used to solve a client's business problem.
• Support the growth and development of a team of cloud residents as they build their cloud expertise.
• Advocate for technical opportunities which enable our cloud residents to be staffed on projects aligned with their goals.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.