TEKsystems Network Engineer in Seattle, Washington
Top Three Skills:
Cisco Routing and Switching
Data Center Experience
* Responsible for the quality and continuous improvement of our companies integrated voice, video and data communications infrastructure.
* Provides Network & Security system design including voice over IP technologies, hardware installation and configuration; network monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, documentation, and support.
* Performs analysis of our client integrated voice, video and data communications infrastructure.
* Creates and maintains network and Security related policies, procedures, and standards with collaboration from team.
* Prepares technical input to recommendations and selections for technical solutions.
* Respond and escalate customer issues and requests to ensure their needs are met.
* Provide input for team member performance evaluations.
* Participate with, and manage contractors and vendors who sell, deploy and support network technology.
* Contributes to and supports the corporation's quality initiatives by encouraging team and individual contributions toward the corporation's quality improvement efforts.
* Prepares administration and support documentation.
* Actively seeks ways to maximize the efficiency of themselves and their team.
* Quickly learns and adapts to new technology and methodologies.
* Provide trending reports based on analysis of our clients integrated voice, video and data communications infrastructure.
* Creates network-related proposals and technical solutions to support business requirements.
* Adheres to policies, procedures, and standards in place within all corporate policies, procedures and standards created.
* Performs research, recommends solutions, and creates proposals based on latest industry trends, and industry standards to meet business requirements.
* Represents team in meetings with other departments.
* Adheres to technical, and architecture standards, production implementation standards, regular status reporting, regular team participation, providing work estimates and regular time tracking.
Work with the Network Engineering team on Network Automation, Cisco routers/switches, F5 Load Balancers, F5 VPN Client solution, Cisco AnyConnect, Meraki Wireless
Remote worker - AnyConnect, F5, Meraki
Other Load Balancing such as Brocade or Netscaler/ADC
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs