The Boeing Company Mid-Level Product Management/Product Owner in Seattle, Washington
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity as an Experienced Product Management/Product Owner in the Analytics & Information Management Services (AIMS) organization.
We are looking for passionate Product Management candidates who know how to define and prioritize Stories, plan, and execute against a product vision. You will work to create, own, and continuously improve strategic and tactical plans for your product. You must also be able to engage our internal customer’s management with discussions about methodologies, culture, and best practices.
• Ability to analyze processes, systems and data to identify function requirements for application or system design.
• Experience in Agile, Kanban, Lean, automated testing and/or continuous integration work.
• Ability to ask the right questions, define solutions and deliver validated software products to clients.
• Experience in software product management
• Experience in a leadership role leading diverse teams, initiatives, or projects that demonstrated improvement to cost and quality and the ability to influence change.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps.
• Experience and ability to lead from within a product team.
• Experience in working with business stakeholders to understand product vision, and breaking it down into an actionable backlog of epics and user stories for the development team.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
3 or more years experience in software product management
3 or more years experience with Jira and/or TFS for managing, tracking projects, as well as git for code management.
3 or more years of experience with product management experience and/or technical problem solving skills.
3 or more years experience working within a development environment using Agile methodologies.
• Experience in Software Product Management • Experience in Software lifecycle management • Experience in managing product roadmaps and communicating the details to large enterprise customers • Experience with DevOps & in eXtreme Programming. • Experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery), deploying to cloud environments. • TDD, ATDD and/or continuous integration best practices a plus. • Experience consulting or teaching & mentoring product managers.
Job Product Specialist
Organization: Analytics&Information MgmtSvcs
Title: Mid-Level Product Management/Product Owner
Other Locations: United States-South Carolina-North Charleston
Requisition ID: 1800020037