Ash Grove Cement Company Lube Specialist - Seattle, WA - 487419 in Seattle, Washington
Job ID: 487419 Ash Grove Cement, a CRH company, provides Portland and masonry cements to help build the foundation and infrastructure for the world around us. We ship millions of tons of cement from our plants and network of terminals located across North America. When you work for Ash Grove, you are connecting to something bigger. We stand together to reinvent the way our world is built. Join our team and help Ash Grove build America. Position: Lube Specialist Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor Shift: Monday-Thursday, 5:30am-3:30pm OR Tuesday-Friday, 5:30am-3:30pm PST Wage Scale: $33.83- $40.14 w/ potential for overtime Note: The wage scale for the position is the full wage scale an individual can make based on performance, experience, and seniority throughout their time at the company. At Ash Grove Cement, people are our first priority. We offer a complete benefits package to include:
- Family Culture - We treat our team like family
- Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Regular full-time employees with less than two years of continuous service will accrue 3.077 vacation hours per pay period.
- Newly hired employees, upon completion of 6 months of continuous service with the company will be provided 40 hours of personal sick time off.
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401k with 5% company match & profit sharing
- Opportunities for Internal Mobility
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Training Provided
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - We'll assist with continuing education that aligns with your career goals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Company Discounts on products, goods, services, electronics, automotive, travel & more!
- Opportunities for Community Engagement
Job Summary: Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, ensures proper lubrication of plant equipment and machinery to maintain smooth equipment operation. Administers oil analysis program. Maintains supplies of oil and grease used for lubrication. Complies with all applicable safety policies and regulations. Essential Functions:
- Conducts inspections of plant equipment and machinery for proper lubrication. Add lubricants to equipment and machinery as needed to ensure proper lubrication levels for smooth operations.
- Maintains oil room and grease room, and monitors inventory of lubricants. Works with vendors and supervisors to make sure orders are placed timely to maintain the proper warehouse stock.
- Maintenance functions performing oil changes in small to large reducers, clutches, fluid couplings, and backstops.
- Maintenance functions on bearings include great changes, bearing and seal inspections, and tolerance adjustments.
- Maintenance functions construction and maintenance equipment lubrication points to increase equipment reliability.
- Prepares required paperwork regarding lubrication and activities.
- Provides training and guidance as needed for other employees on proper lubrication levels and procedures.
- Executes oil analysis for major plant equipment to detect and resolve oil-related problems. Collects samples, prepare each for shipping, and send them to the testing facility.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify problems with lubrication systems through ultrasonic lubrication techniques.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. The employee will be required to follow all instructions of his/her