Robert Half International Loan Underwriter/Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant in SEATTLE, Washington
The ideal candidate for this position is a Loan Underwriter/Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant with effective communication skills. If you enjoy working as part of a team, this position is right for you. This candidate will manage financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Other important responsibilities will consist of advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. If you enjoy collaborating with peers in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management, Robert Half Finance has an exciting business partner role available. The Loan Underwriter/Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant role is a full-time employment opportunity in the Seattle, Washington.
Title: Loan Underwriter/Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant
Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: DOE + Benefits
Your responsibilities in this role
• Analyze and underwrite housing and other real estate-based community and economic development projects serving low-income populations throughout the Pacific Northwest.
• Analyze and underwrite nontraditional predevelopment, acquisition, and construction loans for community development projects.
• Spread and analyze financial statements.
• Prepare detailed written underwriting proposals and present recommendations to Senior Management and the Loan Committee.
• Close loans, prepare loan disbursements, and manage loan portfolio.
• Perform portfolio reviews and reaffirm/propose loan risk ratings.
• Frequently interact with prospects and clients, obtaining financial disclosures and project information.
• Provide technical assistance to organizations requesting the company's funds.
• Represent Company on local advisory teams/committees, and at conferences.
• Participate in outreach and marketing efforts as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
2+ years Accounting experience
Experience working with individual/company credit history or credit analysis a plus
Attention to detail
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: SEATTLE, WA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04410-0011668165
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs