VCA Animal Hospitals Licensed Veterinary Technician in Seattle, Washington
VCA Crown Hill Animal Hospital located in Seattle WA is looking for Licensed Veterinary Technicians to join Primary Care Animal Hospital !
Our hospital has been serving the Ballard community for over 40 years. We are AHAA-accredited and believe in providing the best possible care to our patients. Our tight-knit community is a great place to call home. Our experienced, professional medical team works well together while placing an emphasis on a work/life balance.
At VCA Crown Hill you can be the Veterinary Technician you have always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person’s individual skill and personality. There’s something special about you and we are excited to learn more! Whether you are an experienced Veterinary Technician looking for the next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship, our team is ready to partner with you.
Why We Want You!
You’ve worked hard for your credentials (CVT, RVT, LVT) and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
Physical examinations and patient assessment
Surgical preparation and sterile assisting
Venipuncture and IVC placement
Compassionate care of our hospitalized animals
Client education and communication
Plus so much more!
Requirements: Must have a current veterinary technician license in the state of Washington or be eligible to transfer/obtain a license in Washington.
Schedule: Full-time opportunity. 4/10hr. shifts, Monday to Friday.
Compensation: The pay range for this position is $28 – 30 / hour. Compensation is negotiable based on education, experience, and other relevant credentials.
Benefits of joining the VCA Crown Hill Team!
At VCA, we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. In addition, we support a work environment where you can focus on your career, happiness, and the patients you serve.
Below are some of the many benefits of joining the VCA team for full-time associates (part-time benefits may vary)!
· Competitive wages
· Paid vacation (2 weeks in 1st year), sick time, and holiday pay
· Free mental health sessions (Lyra) and wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
· Referral bonuses
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you and your family
· Health saving account, and Flexible spending account
· Generous pet care discounts plus discounts on Mars, Royal Canin, Hills, and more
· Life, long, and short-term disability insurance (company paid)
· Paid parental leave for new parents
· 401(k) (company match)
· Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
· Opportunities for growth and leadership roles at VCA, Mars, and other divisions of Mars
· Dedicated onboarding and development support
· Associate-led equity, inclusion, and diversity groups
· Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
· Free Continuing Education through our online WoofU
· Tuition support and sponsorships
Location: 9069 Holman Rd NW, Seattle, WA 98117
Apply Today! We look forward to speaking with you!
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com
VCA Animal Hospitals
- VCA Animal Hospitals Jobs