Newell Brands Key Account Manager - Appliances & Cookware in Seattle, Washington
The Key Account Manager (KAM) position is responsible for developing and executing a collaborative growth agenda between Newell Brands and Amazon. Successful candidates will work in collaboration with Sales Planning and Marketing functions to develop sustainable growth strategies.
Utilize leading edge data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits through price optimization for Newell Brands and our customers. Build customer relationships at multiple levels and facilitate connectivity in other functional areas including Marketing, Supply Chain, Communications and Operations. Deliver results while maintaining the highest level of integrity.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Deliver consumption and sales growth targets for Newell Brands and Amazon.
• Develop and achieve e-originated sales penetration targets across the account responsibility
• Build customer relationships Vendor Manager, SVS and in-stock teams.
• Execute forecasting process allowing for in-stocks to remain at the optimal level aligned upon between the customer and Newell Brands
• Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits.
• Builds annual promotional plan to optimize ROI.
• Negotiates and manages trade funds to create customer and company value by consistently measuring and enforcing trade terms and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Collaborates with sales planning and marketing teams to provide and explain market data to the customer
• Leverages our brands and product mix to improve profitability and meet customer, shopper, and Newell Brands targets
• BS/BA or University degree in Business or similar field, MBA a plus
• Minimum 6+ years of direct and hands-on experience in sales and/or channel marketing
• Selling experience within consumer products, preferably across multiple brands
• History of setting and delivering a growth agenda.
• Experience developing and managing trade budgets
• Willingness to travel 15-25%
• History of negotiating complex business deals that provide value to all parties
• Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce desired tangible outcomes within tight timeframes.
• Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Newell Brands Jobs