Avenue5 Residential, LLC Integrations Administrator in Seattle, Washington
Who We Are and Who We Serve
Avenue5 Residential provides multifamily property management services as well as comfortable apartments for rent throughout the United States.
We use our multifamily property expertise to serve:
· The multifamily owners who entrust us to care for their assets
· The residents who entrust us to care for their apartment homes
· The associates who entrust us to create opportunities for career growth and satisfaction
Summary of Responsibilities
The integrations administrator is primarily responsible for supporting the integration department by performing administrative duties as they relate to property on-boarding. This is a fast-paced position that requires exceptional organizational skills, as well as the ability to manage shifting priorities and due dates. Excellent communication skills are required, as the role will interact with all departments within Avenue5 as well as clients and other industry contacts.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
· Schedule and attend integration calls while tracking attendance.
· Maintain checklists, templates, policies and practices, and other documentation related to the integration department.
· Assist all operational departments with property transitions and data gathering.
· Track transition progress in Salesforce and identify areas of concern.
· Collaborate within the department to facilitate continuous quality improvement of the integration processes.
· Facilitate software set up for due diligence inspections.
· Provide administrative support for operators during due diligence inspections and reports.
· Audit client data for accuracy.
· Stay up to date with curriculum, platform and company policy changes.
· Adhere to company best practices and local, state and federal Fair Housing requirements.
· Complete other administrative, audits, and projects, as assigned.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Two or more years of property management experience is preferred.
· Prior experience in Salesforce is preferred.
· Basic knowledge of local, state and federal Fair Housing laws is required.
Skills and Requirements
· Ability to work independently, under minimal to moderate supervision, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency.
· Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
· Strong interpersonal skills to effectively and sensitively communicate with others, including residents, clients and all levels of management.
· Ability to display good judgement when unpredictable situations arise.
· High level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to use general office equipment such as telephone, fax machine, printer, copier and key track system.
· Capability to read, comprehend and converse in English.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· Required to complete and successfully pass the Avenue5 Fair Housing, Diversity and Inclusion Training within the first 30 days of employment.
· Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times, promoting the same to associates.
· Typically, Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm.
· Ability to travel as required (up to 10%).
· Frequent exposure to airports, airplanes, rental cars, hotels, etc.
· Exposure to environment typically found in an office building.
· Possible exposure to short-tempered or aggressive people.
· Potential exposure to communicable diseases through frequent contact with public.
· Exposure to airports, airplanes, rental cars, hotels, etc.
Avenue5 will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
· Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time.
· Ability to travel on all forms of public transportation (e.g., airplanes, trains, rental cars, etc.).
· Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency required.
· Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
· Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision.
· Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate, communicate, and instruct.
· Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
· Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.